Paged Comment Indices - solution included

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.

Paged Comment Indices - solution included

Postby metal450 » 27 Mar 2010, 15:40

Hey Sayontan,

Thanks for getting the paged comments fixed up - it works great :) One other small "fix" I might recommend though is the following:

http://www.arraystudio.com/as-workshop/ ... g-css.html

Currently, comment numbering starts at "1" regardless of which comments page you're viewing. This is a bit counterintuitive as "comment #1" is actually i.e. comment #20 (the continuation of a conversation on a previous page) - but you wouldn't know that unless you scrolled all the way to the bottom to see the comments paging links. By starting the comment numbering at a given comment's "real offset", it becomes obvious at a glance which comment# you're looking at (and how many are included on the previous pages).

I'd be happy to implement this myself, but since it's such a quick fix and it's something I'm sure others would appreciate too, I thought I'd bring it to your attention :)
metal450

Return to Feature Requests