Responsive Layout

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
Forum rules
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
Colin

Re: Responsive Layout

Post by Colin » 29 Sep 2018, 22:47

Brian

Yes that is what I meant. Sorry I have no control over the board Sayontan is the only full admin. Let me know how you get on, any more problems come back and we will sort out another way to get the login details.

drake

Post by drake » 16 Oct 2018, 13:45

For not being flagged as spam, don't add smilies in your private messages.

BrianHayesMusic

Post by BrianHayesMusic » 29 Oct 2018, 23:41

Thank you for that info, Drake. I don't think I had any smilies but I will double-check on that. I was thinking that it's also possible that my message got flagged for being too long, since I went into details about all the steps I had taken?

Life took over and got me off track but as soon as I'm able to get back on this, I'll try sending Colin a shorter initial message to see if that works.

Thank you, guys!