General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
sorry, but i cant figure this out, im not sure if it is possible or not ?
im using suffusion on the tile front page option
but i was wondering can the font size be changed on the front page ? specifically the font size of the headings for each post (tile) ?
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 06 May 2012, 13:26
Yes they can.
If you would like to know how to do it then a url will help (forum rule #6). Simplistically identify the element that you want to change and then create some custom CSS to change the element definition. In your case you will need to identify the page number and then target the titles etc and change the font size.
Search on Sayontan's blog for Firebug and that explains how to identify elements.
- Posts: 2798
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 10:46
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests