General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I have two featured content widgets in the sidebar. Each has it's own specific page. ave a "featured image" linked to each page that I was hoping would show up in the featured content widget. One I can see is squished to a small line. The other does not appear at all. I am building on a local server so can't offer a link. Is there a way to make the excerpt linkable even if the picture does not show? although I would rather have a picture appear and have the excerpt text link to the page.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 23 May 2012, 22:50
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Neossersilm and 4 guests