General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I recently noticed that the content on each page of my website has shifted to the left and therefore is no longer in alignment with the header (see attachment - . I have gone through the various appearance tabs on Suffusion options to find a solution but had no success. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you fix it?
Attachment is here:
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 03 May 2012, 10:29
With a url we may be able to help without no chance. Forum rule #6 above.
- Posts: 2856
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 10:46
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Airibekka, Google [Bot] and 4 guests