General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I'm very pleased with the mega menu function. However, I would like to make the menu item itself clickable. See top menus at http://eapad.dk
for example (of not clickable). Any ideas?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 01 Jun 2012, 10:54
Sorry, that is not possible from an implementation perspective. Currently you can make any item of your navigation menu the parent of a mega menu, and that includes category tabs etc., whose links cannot be changed. Making the mega menu tab clickable will cause different sorts of problems.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10159
- Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 16:39
- Location: Houston, Texas
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sumognat and 4 guests