General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I am having a slight problem. How do you hide Categories and metadata widgets on /page/2 pages. When someone clicks on the front page the "Older post" it shows these and does not show my normal widgets.
I am using suffusion if anyone is wondering
thanks in advance.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 25 Jan 2012, 10:06
You can get rid of the default widgets at Suffusion Options -> Sidebars -> Sidebar 1 -> Default widgets for first sidebar.
But, you say that those appear instead of your "normal widgets". When you add some widgets in Sidebar 1 the defaults widgets dissapear automatically and the new widgets are spread all over the site until you don't use some plugin like Widget Logic to use different widgets on different pages.
- Posts: 3792
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: brimmenobip, drake, Google [Bot], Nuateauthow and 4 guests