Change Mosaic Thumbnail Size

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
Forum rules
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"

Change Mosaic Thumbnail Size

Postby mimsysmalls » 03 Feb 2015, 17:52

Hello,
I set my front page as Mosaic, but the thumbnails are too small on the page. I tried change the size on Layout:Excerpt/List/Tile/Mosaic/Full under "Mosaic Layout" 256px width and height 256px, but it didn't change the size of the thumbnail! Am i in the wrong section? The site I'm referring to is GiftBasketsWorldwide.com
mimsysmalls

Re: Change Mosaic Thumbnail Size

Postby Colin » 04 Feb 2015, 01:36

Your image size is only 96px by 96px if you increase the size of your images to 256px then they should display at that as the CSS is set to display them at 100%
Colin

Postby mimsysmalls » 04 Feb 2015, 01:51

Okay, Thanks Colin!
mimsysmalls

Postby winner67 » 06 Jan 2018, 15:22

Hi

I found this post after searching for help

I am trying to change the thumbnail size for the tiles layout

http://dancv.org/

No matte what I do I cant get the image to fill the container can you help?
winner67

Postby winner67 » 06 Jan 2018, 15:27

I managed to change the size but how do I get rid of the space beneath the thumbnail and post title?
winner67

Postby Colin » 07 Jan 2018, 00:26

Add this to your custom CSS

Code: Select all
.suf-mag-excerpt, .suf-tile {
   padding-bottom: 0;
   height: 350px !important;
}
Colin

Postby drake » 02 Mar 2018, 21:27

By CSS you can change the color of each tiles on hover by eg. But without your URL we cannot see your configuration to tell you what element to address. (see rule no. 6 of forum)

Anyway, I don't understand how you "do something on a tile", a tile is just an excerpt, you can only click on it to go to the full article.
drake

Return to Support Requests