Photonic - Google Photos

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
Forum rules
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
k2learner

Photonic - Google Photos

Post by k2learner » 11 Feb 2018, 20:10

I am a total newbie with the plugin Photonic. I was able to create Google Client ID, Google Client Secret, Refresh Token(for Back-end / Server-side Authentication). I was able to see the albums retrieved in Helper section.

I then used in a brand new blank page in Wordpress editor -
[gallery type='picasa' user_id='GoogleUserWhoOwnsPhotos' kind='photo' layout='random']

I was able to click on the box in wordpress editor and was able to choose options like thumbnail size, Main image size etc.

The photos don't show up in the page. I then entered in MuffinBuilder forms - the photos still don't show up.

Please help.

Colin

Re: Photonic - Google Photos

Post by Colin » 12 Feb 2018, 00:56

Photonic is still supported by Sayontan via the Wordpress.org support forum. You need to ask there as he has the most experience with it.