General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
What is the optimum size for a picture to use as a header?
thanks in advance,
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 22:52
as you can define any image for the header and as you define the height of the header section to fit your header-image-dimensions,
you are free to decide your own.
Any decision is the result of a judgement:
- how does it fit to the complete site
- do I want the reader look at it or just accept it as a decoration of the page
- which dimension does the image need that normal readers can identify it's topic
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 04:53
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Abargeate, Google [Bot], injurbwonsors, RopsDoolo and 6 guests