Remove image border in gallery

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
Forum rules
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"

Re: Remove image border in gallery

Postby tempsave » 10 Mar 2012, 05:25

So, whilst we're at it:

1. Is there a way of making the text on the nav bars be more centered?
2. Can the text on the posts be moved about five pixels downward? http://lukashausler.com/category/english/
tempsave

Postby drake » 10 Mar 2012, 11:19

I again... as usual :))
1. I don't know if I understand corectly, but you can choose to center the navigation bar at Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Navigation Bar Below Header -> Drop-down menu position.
If you want just to move menu items a little to the right can add at Custom Styles:
Code: Select all
#nav ul {text-indent:10px;}

The value of 10 px can be adjusted like you wish.

2.Somewhere in your Custom Styles you have that line (given by me sometime ago): .entry {padding-top:0;margin-top:0;padding-bottom:0;margin-bottom:0;}. Prefix that line with class .page-id-25. In that way all the previous changes will be aplied just for Photography page. For ALL the rest of pages you will set a 5px padding before the definition for Photography page.

All the code that will replace the previous .entry definition will be:
Code: Select all
.entry {padding-top:5px;margin-top:0;padding-bottom:0;margin-bottom:0;}
.page-id-25 .entry {padding-top:0;margin-top:0;padding-bottom:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Obviously you can adjust that 5px until suit with your needs... or can add also few pixels at padding-bottom if is needed...
drake

Postby tempsave » 18 Apr 2012, 22:34

Hi mate,

Thanks for your awesome help. :) In this last post, I meant centering the text vertically in the nav bars, as it's a bit below the center. Also, can the height of the nav bars be controlled?

Peace,
tempsave

Previous

Return to Support Requests