General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I used to see the comments below each individual post (I had them nesting by topic) and that was great. There was a comment form ready for anyone to reply. Now that comment form doesn't show up at all and there is just a small bubble that says "1 response" or whatever I have for that post. Can anyone help? www.neatandpretty.com
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Apr 2012, 08:10
Your comment form is in it's place - on single post page - by eg. here: http://neatandpretty.com/double-up/
On the home page, category page or any other page that combine multiple posts you never don't had the comment form - just that link with X responses...
- Posts: 3860
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Coraes, drake and 7 guests