General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
On just one blog (all the others work just fine) it does not take the settings in the backend under >Excerpt/Full Content
I defined 20words and a replacement text for [...] = >> mehr dazu lesen...
But it does not show.
Tried to reset the settings page - but the problem is still there.
Any ideas, why that could be or what I could do?
See for yourself: http://young-people.ch/information/category/hilfe/
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 11 Dec 2009, 05:45
I do not know Buddypress at all and as there are so many plugins in that page it is difficult to find any insight...
do all these blogs use the same templates with the same plugins? That is one thing I can't compare because I do not know the other blogs
try to de-activate one plugin after the other and check when this listing-style appears and the excerpt is not shown..
- Posts: 1163
- Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 04:53
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AgentSt, expethikilk, Google [Bot], howdreamswork, moorrene and 2 guests