General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
Could you please help? I am working on my new site, and am using the tile layout. The text in the body of the post is laying out perfectly, however, on the Category page, the the text in the excerpt with thumbnail isn't laying out properly. The line breaks are not showing. How do I set it to accept line breaks?
Sample page below:http://yellowdogrecruiting.com/evolutio ... oductions/
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 16:09
Works perfectly right, Wordpress strip out all html tags in automatic excerpts. You can create your own manual excerpts where you can use <br /> tags on excerpt field below Edit Area in Edit Page / Post Screen. (If you don't see the field, click on Screen Option on the top right corner, below Howdy, Admin, and thick Excerpts in the list of checkboxes)
- Posts: 3765
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: amagmabop, Bing [Bot], crucounty, Google [Bot], larkdresk and 7 guests