General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I recently DLd this theme and started working with it... I've been using thematic. I can't seem to get the nav bar above the header? How exactly would I do that in the settings... I see settings for it in the layout but selecting one of the pre-done themes seems to make it impossible to change. Also if I want to customize the styles do I need to create a child theme?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 May 2012, 16:39
At Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Navigation Bar Above Header choose "Drop-down menus and widget areas" instead of "Hidden" at the first option. Below you can set all the options for functionality of menu bar. The look can be settled at Suffusion Options -> Skinning -> Navigation Bar Above Header. On all options pages where can be settled Custom Styles vs Themed Styles is needed to choose "Custom Styles" instead of "Theme Styles" at the first option from the page in order that your changes to have effect.
- Posts: 3804
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
If you need styling that cannot be done in the options you can create some custom CSS and enter that at Suffusion Options > Back-End > Custom Includes > Custom Styles.
- Posts: 2799
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 10:46
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: evelvecom, Google [Bot], Matsuri Times, ownegiore and 5 guests