Stupid newbie question regarding Photonic

General questions on how to do things using Photonic.

This forum is not actively monitored. For support topics please post them to https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/photonic/.
funkifized

Re: Stupid newbie question regarding Photonic

Post by funkifized » 31 Oct 2014, 16:29

I don't understand the instructions. I don't understand what is meant by "Add the following shortcode to your post or page" nor what a "slug" is.

Colin

Post by Colin » 01 Nov 2014, 02:27

funkifized wrote:I don't understand the instructions. I don't understand what is meant by "Add the following shortcode to your post or page" nor what a "slug" is.
These are standard Wordpress terms. Google is your friend ;)

funkifized

Post by funkifized » 01 Nov 2014, 04:57

So, the answer to question asking "how do I figure this out?" is "just go figure it out"? Yeah, nice support. Glad I came here.</sarcasm> Apparently this isn't the right place for beginner support.

drake

Post by drake » 01 Nov 2014, 05:15

No, is not... Here is the support forum for Suffusion theme or for Photonic plugin. If you don't know how to use WordPress, we don't have time to teach you. We maintain hundreds of sites... and answer to thousands of questions... and have daytime jobs... and families...
You are going to make just one site... where eventually use Suffusion or Photonic... eventually not... Even if you don't use the theme or the plugin, you need to learn WordPress but here is not the right place for this.