Aggregate tutorials ...

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.

Aggregate tutorials ...

Postby dglenn99 » 15 Aug 2010, 08:20

Can you aggregate all of your tutorials under the tutorial tab? I know, a minor gripe in light of the fantastic theme you have built. It's not like you only have 24 hours in a day, right? :-)

It took me a few minutes to track down this (http://www.aquoid.com/news/2010/02/ther ... es-option/) when I could not locate it under the tutorial tab. It may be entirely possible you have some more 'hidden' gems in your newsletter.

(Off topic)
And lastly, thank you for such a powerful, yet easy to use theme. I had to use Wordpress for a class on web design spring semester 2010, and was fortunate to locate this theme in the first couple days of struggling to get WP up and running for class. The remainder of the class went for more simplistic themes, but this one struck a chord with me. Since then, you have expanded on it and with the tutorials I found and just plain digging around, I have had a lot of fun and enjoyment being able to build a high class site without having much in the way of expertise or knowledge :-)
(/Off topic)
dglenn99

Return to Feature Requests