When I set my category pages to "Display List" the first item in that category shows up as the title instead of the actually category title. When I change category pages to any other option (full content, excerpt, or title) it displays correctly.
I also have one category that only has one item in it. With that category the link to the post doesn't even show up in the category page.
Once again, this only happens when "display List" is chosen from the Blog Features>Layout >Category Page Settings menu.
I just noticed this issue and I don't think it was occurring before the last update. I've switched to excerpt mode for now, but I'd like to switch back to list if a solution can be found.