Suffusion Blog Title: Can it be an image instead?

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
Forum rules
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"

Suffusion Blog Title: Can it be an image instead?

Postby locololo2 » 20 Mar 2012, 17:09

I am trying to add my banner image as the title of my blog instead of just the block of text.

Is this possible with this template?
locololo2

Re: Suffusion Blog Title: Can it be an image instead?

Postby drake » 20 Mar 2012, 19:08

In the How-to section of forum jump on you this topic:Use a Logo / Image for the Header and Hide the Text. And there are more tutorials about setting of header.
drake

Postby locololo2 » 21 Mar 2012, 08:17

Hi thanks for the response.

I looked at the link you posted but it didn't make much sense to me. I couldn't find those options in the dashboard.

Can anyone else provide some help?
locololo2

Postby drake » 21 Mar 2012, 08:33

All those Header Background / Foreground Image options are at Suffusion Options -> Skinning -> Header, Blog Title / Header Alignment is at Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Header.
drake

Postby locololo2 » 21 Mar 2012, 14:02

thanks drake! that worked.

now how do i get the blog to remove the space for the tagline?

thanks for the help
locololo2

Postby drake » 22 Mar 2012, 01:41

Also at Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Header you can choose to hide Description / Sub-header.
drake

Return to Support Requests