General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
Okay so the last time I was here I had a sub-domain on my blog but due to it's success I have now setup a separate domain for my blog and it seems to be great. I do however have a few questions as I am now looking into getting a uniform site layout.
On my homepage, only the top post is displayed in full and every article under that is displayed as a snippet along with the image (if one is in the post). But I've noticed when I go to the categories or the author page, all posts show in full. Is there a way to change this so it's just the top one and then snippets? It's no biggie if it's not possible, but it would be great if it could be done!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 11 Apr 2012, 06:07
- Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
At Suffusion Options -> Layouts you can set the same behavior for each of Category Views, Tag Views, Author Views and so on...
- Posts: 3859
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Dyprogprags, elurie, Google [Bot], pbnrxgve, shenafyvek and 2 guests