General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
Hello, I'm looking to add a css code to my back-end section that will remove the gray borders from around my sidebar (including the dotted lines). Here's a picture of the sidebar so you can see the border. After my recent upgrade of Suffusion, the borders came back.http://www.wildsidecinema.com
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 07:30
How did you ultimately remove your lines? I see your site no longer has them. I tried adding colin's suggested css code and it did not change anything.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 21 Jul 2012, 09:05
All codes which we put there are tailored for each specific site. A code which works for OP, for you does nothing, because you have another configuration. We need the url of your site, for inspecting it in Chrome or Firebug and determining the right CSS elements and properties.
- Posts: 3860
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ceveshile, Google [Bot], iojewtxv and 3 guests