General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
How can I change the default thumbnail size from 150x150 to 75x75 px? (The picture displayed on the frontpage when I add a featured image)
I've tried to look in the documentation but cannot find anywhere to set this.
Appreciate any help
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 29 May 2012, 01:35
Dashboard -> Settings -> Media.
For thumbnails used by Suffusion you have options for thumbnails where are applicable.
- Posts: 3860
- Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
- Location: Constanta, Romania
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Goobiothe, Google [Bot], hodurki and 4 guests