General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
I notice in my mySQL database that all my images (.jpg) in the posts and pages are set as "closed" in the ping status.
What code can I use, and where can I put it, to set the images as "open" for pinging?
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 11 Nov 2009, 21:49
I have no idea what this is and what it is used for.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10159
- Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 16:39
- Location: Houston, Texas
Return to Support Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: blooxyoscible, Coraes, Google [Bot], HeiseFups, mfuywtol and 6 guests