My apologies to all earnest translators who had provided their translations to me a few months back. Since the translations were available on the forum I had been lazy about pushing them to the site. I finally got around to handling this today and it was a massive task, taking up more than 4 hours of my time.
There are a couple of brand new translations officially released:
- Hungarian, thanks to FYGureout. This is current and 100% translated.
- Vietnamese, thanks to Conghoang. This is translated up to version 3.8.1.
There are several updated translations:
- Chinese (Simplified – zh_CN), thanks to Alex of Melting Pot. This is translated up to 3.8.1.
- Chinese (Traditional – zh_TW), thanks to Yi Lin. This is translated up to 3.8.1.
- Czech, thanks to Luděk Melichar. This is translated up to 3.8.1
- Dutch, thanks to Wim Scholtes, who has continued to contribute even after switching themes. This is translated up to 3.7.8.
- German, thanks to long-time volunteer Connie. Connie has updated both, the Du and the Sie versions of the German translation up to 3.8.2.
- Hebrew, thanks to Adam Pery. This is translated up to 3.9.0, though a lot of strings are not translated.
- Portuguese (Brazilian), thanks to Miguel Koscianski Vidal. This is current and 100% translated.
- Russian, thanks to Victor Melnichenko. This is translated up to 3.8.3.
- Spanish, thanks to Nacho Vegas. This is translated up to 3.8.0.
- Swedish, thanks to Lennart Bonnevier. This is translated up to 3.7.8.
In general, a translation up to 3.7.8 should be good for most purposes. Most translation changes in subsequent versions were in the back-end, particularly in the widgets panel.
All translations can be downloaded from the translations page, or from the widget by the side here. Do let me know in case of any issues.