.suf-widget h3 not showing correct font

Reports about issues that you encounter in Suffusion. This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
Forum rules
This forum is being officially closed with effect from 3rd February 2019. Future support requests can be posted on the GitHub page at https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion/issues.
WimScholtes

.suf-widget h3 not showing correct font

Post by WimScholtes » 12 May 2012, 13:48

Hi,

Just added the FontMeister plugin (nice!) and selected a font to use in the theme. In the settings I override everywhere the theme default (I'm using Minima) and selected 'my' GoogleWebFont (Averia Sans Libre). It's showing almost everywhere but not in the headers of the widgets. According to FireBug the .suf-widget h3 is Arial Sans Serif and somewhere downwards in the FireBug screen I can see my Averia Sans Libre (with a line through it, don't know the correct English, is it strike through?). I have added a screen capture of the FireBug screen.

Is this a little bug or am I missing a setting somewhere?

Greetings...
Wim
Attachments
screen-capture-h3.tiff
Screen capture FireBug
screen-capture-h3.tiff (144.02 KiB) Viewed 2734 times

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: .suf-widget h3 not showing correct font

Post by sayontan » 12 May 2012, 21:14

Wim,
You might want to use a custom style for this. Try defining this under Back-end -> Custom Includes -> Custom Styles:

Code: Select all

.suf-widget h3 { font-family: 'Averia Sans Libre'; }

WimScholtes

Post by WimScholtes » 14 May 2012, 10:38

Sayontan,

Thanks, this is working (off course ;) ).

Just out of curiosity, is it a bug or a not implemented feature or just intended to work like it is now? According to my logic (however logic that is :roll: ) it should be adjusted by the font settings in de Suffusion options.

Greetings...
Wim

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 14 May 2012, 11:45

This falls under the "not implemented yet" category. I haven't provided full skinning capabilities for widgets at this point - once I provide that, you will be able to control this using the Typography options.