Layout problems Widgets Woocommerce 2.1.5

Reports about issues that you encounter in Suffusion. This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
Forum rules
This forum is being officially closed with effect from 3rd February 2019. Future support requests can be posted on the GitHub page at https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion/issues.
Bas

Layout problems Widgets Woocommerce 2.1.5

Post by Bas » 25 Mar 2014, 04:03

Hi,

Earlier this week I updated my WP website to Woocommerce version 2.1.5.
Unfortunately some things went wrong in my shop and I don’t know how to fix this.

• See: http://www.oldtimer-uitlaten.nl/winkel/ ... laatdelen/
I use Widgets “Woocommerce Layered Navigation”, "Woocommerce Shopping Card","Woocommerce Recent Viewed", Woocommerce Products" in the Sidebar area.
The Orange Bullets and Text aren’t lined out any more in these Woocommerce widgets. How can I fix this?

drake

Re: Layout problems Widgets Woocommerce 2.1.5

Post by drake » 25 Mar 2014, 04:25

Bas wrote:How can I fix this?
By using Jigoshop? :roll:

Seems like this version of woocommerce force the same settings for lists in widgets as in pages. So, try to add at Suffusion Options -> Backend -> Custom Includes -> Custom Styles:

Code: Select all

.suf-widget.woocommerce ul li {padding-left:22px;}
P.S. This can be eventually a bug of woocommerce, not of Suffusion, the other widgets works as expected.

Bas

Post by Bas » 25 Mar 2014, 06:19

Hi Drake

Thanks! ------ The padding solved the problem.

I have another issue:
I use Widget "Woocommerce Shop" to display products that already are in the Shopping Basket.
I have some trouble with the widget layout.

See: http://www.oldtimer-uitlaten.nl/product ... is-l500mm/
Choose options for 'Materiaalsoort' and 'Pijpdiameter'. Press button 'Bestel' to put the product in the Shopping Cart.

The Widget "Winkelwagen" will now appear in the Right Sidebar. In the Widget Layout the attributes 'Materiaalsoort' and 'Pijpdiameter' shows the option choices but is not properly displayed.
Can you fix it? Maybe delete the text "Materiaalsoort:" and "Pijpdiameter:"??

drake

Post by drake » 25 Mar 2014, 06:40

One idea can be to add at Custom Styles:

.woocommerce ul.cart_list li dl, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li dl, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li dl, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li dl {margin: 5px -20px 0;padding-left: 0;}
Another one:

.woocommerce ul.cart_list li dl, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li dl, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li dl, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li dl {padding-left: 0;}
.woocommerce ul.cart_list li dl dt, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li dl dt, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li dl dt, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li dl dt {clear: both;}

Bas

Post by Bas » 25 Mar 2014, 07:07

I like option 2!! :D
Is it also possible to delete the texts Materiaalsoort: and "Pijpdiameter: and minimize the space between Materiaalsoort: and Pijpdiameter:??

drake

Post by drake » 25 Mar 2014, 07:17

For removing those words and decreasing the space can add at Custom Styles (replace the SECOND line from the previous code with this new one):

.woocommerce ul.cart_list li dl dt, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li dl dt, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li dl dt, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li dl dt {display: none;}
.woocommerce ul.cart_list li dl dd, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li dl dd, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li dl dd, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li dl dd {padding: 0;margin-bottom: 0;}

Bas

Post by Bas » 25 Mar 2014, 07:24

Thanks Drake . . . . . This is much much much better!
Great support!!

drake

Post by drake » 25 Mar 2014, 09:44

Woocommerce 2.1.6 launched today seems to be full of bugfixes. Maybe it worth to install the new version.

Bas

Post by Bas » 26 Mar 2014, 13:24

Hi Drake
I updated to Woocommerce 2.1.6 and some bugs are fixed.Thanks for that!

Yesterday I looked at my website using a iPad Mini and noticed that the Widget "Woocommerce Shop" layout was broken.
On Desktops and Laptops the layout is OK but on smaller devices Tablets, Smartphone, the layout changes.
How can this be fixed?
foto.PNG
foto.PNG (119.19 KiB) Viewed 13385 times

Bas

Post by Bas » 05 Apr 2014, 05:39

Yesterday I looked at my website using a iPad Mini and noticed that the Widget "Woocommerce Shop" layout was broken.
On Desktops and Laptops the layout is OK but on smaller devices Tablets, Smartphone, the layout changes.
How can this be fixed?
Can someone help me with this one? (see picture attached in earlier post)
I like the text RVS Uitlaatdeel and 50.8mm (2 inch) among each other
These texts are the results of the choosen attributes in a variable product.

I really appreciate if someone can help me with this one!