Delete button not showing under post updates in activity str

Reports about issues that you encounter in Suffusion. This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
Forum rules
This forum is being officially closed with effect from 3rd February 2019. Future support requests can be posted on the GitHub page at https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion/issues.
hustlekidd

Delete button not showing under post updates in activity str

Post by hustlekidd » 10 Apr 2014, 10:26

Hi everyone, i am using the latest versions of wordpress, buddypress, suffusion, suffu-cion child theme and suffusion-buddypress-pack plugin on a local installation of a website am working on and hoping to publish soon….all the above are working seamlessly well save for the delete button which has disappeared and is no longer showing up when i make a post update. I have tried my personal troubleshooting to no avail including doing a fresh installation of only the above mentioned so as to eliminate any possible conflicts but the problem is still persistent…..i have however discovered that the delete button disappears after i activate the suffusion-buddyypress-pack plugin…….anyone with an idea on how to go about this problem? I will really be grateful.

drake

Re: Delete button not showing under post updates in activity

Post by drake » 10 Apr 2014, 10:49

Starting with BP 1.7, Suffusion Buddypress Pack is not needed anymore. Restore the default behavior of BP following the steps from this topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28334&p=71693#p71693.

dangleemarcar

Re: Delete button not showing under post updates in activity

Post by dangleemarcar » 12 Apr 2014, 23:18

Starting with BP 1.7, Suffusion Buddypress Pack is not needed anymore. Restore the default behavior of BP following the steps from this topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28334&p=71693#p71693.
Thank you Drake for having it to us. We are really inform for this one and make us think better on what to do.