Fluid Width

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
shoopthatadmin

Fluid Width

Post by shoopthatadmin » 10 Mar 2010, 08:57

Suffusion theme is AMAZING!!! Completely demolishes all other themes on WordPress that I've played with, and I've tried a lot.

Now that that's out of the way, any plans for fluid page width?

Thanks!

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Fluid Width

Post by sayontan » 10 Mar 2010, 09:09

No plans for the near future to do this. Suffusion is by definition a fixed width theme, with, of course an ability to define the fixed width.

sykic

Post by sykic » 09 Jun 2010, 02:31

sayontan wrote:No plans for the near future to do this. Suffusion is by definition a fixed width theme, with, of course an ability to define the fixed width.
In my opinion this is the only major feature that suffusion is missing
Is this a total No no ?
Or might it happen in 6 months ?

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 09 Jun 2010, 04:37

In my opinion this is the only major feature that suffusion is missing
Why is this a "missing" feature? This is like saying "The only major feature missing from a petrol/gasoline car engine is that it cannot run on diesel".

This is not on my development agenda at all, and though I have contemplated doing it at several points, the sheer amount of changes that have to be made to support this is mindboggling. Given that the theme is 10 months old, I really cannot say what will be done 6 months from now - that timeline is as good as "never" from my point of view.

sykic

Post by sykic » 09 Jun 2010, 04:57

Thanks for fast response

I will use suffusion except for special cases