Archive Page Customizations

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
sudipta_shaw

Archive Page Customizations

Post by sudipta_shaw » 18 Mar 2010, 11:46

Hello

First of all, a BIG thank you for such a configurable theme.

I added custom CSS to strip off extra formattings to give my blog a "minimalistic" look at http://wwww.sudiptashaw.com/

But I find the archive is not at ALL configurable, I mean if I want to configure my archive page slightly differently I have to completely hack into the theme files (starting archive.php from scratch).

I hope there will be an option to configure look and feel of the archive page. I wanted to have an archive page which will contain ONLY hyperlinked titles for ALL posts in that month duration.

Hopefully someone can guide me... thanks!

-Sudipta.

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Archive Page Customizations

Post by sayontan » 18 Mar 2010, 15:54

This is, if I might say, trivial. Just go to Blog Features -> Excerpts / Full Contents and select "Display List" for date based archives.

sudipta_shaw

Re: Archive Page Customizations

Post by sudipta_shaw » 19 Mar 2010, 08:55

sayontan wrote:This is, if I might say, trivial. Just go to Blog Features -> Excerpts / Full Contents and select "Display List" for date based archives.
That was simply superb and ridiculously simple... With the plethora of option I completely missed this setting page :P

Now when I know, I made some more tweaks to my layouts... awesome! Thanks again.