Auto enable site feature

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
Eveline

Auto enable site feature

Post by Eveline » 20 Mar 2010, 08:36

Hello,
I tried the features to config the navigation bar. But I cannot find the ability to enable a site in the navigation bar automatically if there comes a new site.

For authors (or other users wih lower rights) I want to allow to create new content and new sites ( Page options are disabled by having lower rights).

A solution is a checkbox in the navigation bar config menue. If the checkbox is enabled, every new coming site is enabled in the navigation bar configuration part automatically. This saves many time.

(old configuration settings) If there are some unchecked sites in the navigation bar config, the admin can only change it manually using the suffusion config menue in the page area.

Eveline :mrgreen:

Connie

Re: Auto enable site feature

Post by Connie » 20 Mar 2010, 09:11

Eveline,

please read the news about the new version and you will find everything you ask for.

Check #2 at http://www.aquoid.com/news/

Eveline

Re: Auto enable site feature

Post by Eveline » 22 Mar 2010, 06:23

Hello Conny, thanks for your info

But it doesn't help me :roll
I'm a "little" bit silly for that ...

If I made a new page, I had to use the suffusion setup to aktivate this new page in the Navigation Bar. If I din't do this, there happens nothing in my navigation bar.

I generated an additional new checkbox into the suffusion navbar config page area and now it works for me.

ciao