Special sidebar setting to the magazine template

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
luigi

Special sidebar setting to the magazine template

Post by luigi » 24 Apr 2010, 10:25

Dear Sayontan,
Suffusion is by far the best theme ever created. It's an amazing work.
I'm still archtitecturing my blog and setting options and I find useful if I could choose to have 2 sidebars only on the magazine template and 1 sidebar as standard for the rest. That's because on magazine template I would like to put lots of widgtes on the second sidebar that makes sense only on the magazine working as a landing page. On the post pages, category pages, etc, I simply don't need the second sidebar.
I think perhaps it's the same solution to a support request posted by someone else entitled "Magazine template without sidebars", in other words, to create a special sidebar configuration applied only to the magazine template.
Otherwise, if you think it's not an interesting feature, could you indicate a simple way for me to change the code to achieve this result?
I was wondering if the function suffusion_print_right_sidebars() is the key for that.
My best regards,
Luigi