ability to turn off or select which CSS stylesheets to use

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
marcnyc

ability to turn off or select which CSS stylesheets to use

Post by marcnyc » 09 May 2010, 15:39

Suffusion comes with some GREAT color schemes, which is very helpful, however all of them come with rounded corners, which most of the times are great. I use the rounded corners on my website marcurselli.com however I just created a new (different) website based entirely on Suffusion where I didn't want the rounded corners...

I am suggesting that users are given the option to turn off specific stylesheets, like the the one for rounded corners...

For those who, like me, do not want the rounded corners, you can simply add the same definitions used in that stylesheet in your Custom CSS include and set all relevant radius settings to 0... I've done just that and it works great, the only downside is that there are 400 extra lines of code when there could be 0! (400 because the rounded corner CSS is 200 lines and to revert it all to zero you need another 200 lines)

that's all... small suggestion...
I can work around it of course, I just thought it could be neat
Last edited by marcnyc on 20 May 2010, 13:14, edited 2 times in total.

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: ability to turn off or selected which CSS stylesheets to use

Post by sayontan » 09 May 2010, 22:33

marcnyc

Post by marcnyc » 09 May 2010, 22:38

I already managed... I only posted here because I thought of it as a feature request, not as a problem to solve

inga

Post by inga » 20 May 2010, 12:50

I think that's a great idea.

Or would it be just as easy with Custom PHP?

My trouble is that I understand CSS, but I'm unfamiliar with PHP. I suspect there are others like me.

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 20 May 2010, 13:01

I have already provided the custom PHP for this in the link above.