Dreamweaver and this Theme

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
christian15213

Dreamweaver and this Theme

Post by christian15213 » 26 Jul 2010, 17:37

Would I be able to take this theme into dreamweaver and trick some things out for my liking? I saw this video about wamp and setting up a server on my side and hooking it up to dreamweaver to make edits. Sounds interesting no?

What do you think suffusion master?

As well, because it is a request and I don't want to start a new thread, would you be able to fix the Magazine page and how it has the boxes a little off keil via IE8. seems like a spacing issue but it could be just me.

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Dreamweaver and this Theme

Post by sayontan » 26 Jul 2010, 20:15

Would I be able to take this theme into dreamweaver and trick some things out for my liking?
I must confess that I have no clue what you are talking about. There are hooks to let you use custom CSS. And the theme supports child themes, so knock yourself out with whatever you want to do with CSS - whether you use DreamWeaver (which I myself have never used) or something else.