<h1> Header Tags

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
Dark_Fox28

<h1> Header Tags

Post by Dark_Fox28 » 31 Jul 2010, 07:51

I have been checking some optimization sites and i keep getting a warning about H1 title tags in the header.

http://www.aboutus.org/DarkRealmFox.com ... lity-audit

I'm good except for these title tags, i have read having these tags can improve SEO ranking, is there any chance you can incorporate them into the Suffusion theme for the appropriate section that the site link above wants.

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: <h1> Header Tags

Post by sayontan » 31 Jul 2010, 08:16

Not questioning the statement, but here is a minor reality check. If you were to have an h1 tag on the home page, it would have the text "DarkRealmFox" or something like that. If you search for "dark realm fox" on the web you are the first page on the list. So what advantage would h1 give you? Mind you, if you go into individual pages / posts, the titles do use H1 there, as they rightly should.

Dark_Fox28

Re: <h1> Header Tags

Post by Dark_Fox28 » 31 Jul 2010, 08:44

sayontan wrote:Not questioning the statement, but here is a minor reality check. If you were to have an h1 tag on the home page, it would have the text "DarkRealmFox" or something like that. If you search for "dark realm fox" on the web you are the first page on the list. So what advantage would h1 give you? Mind you, if you go into individual pages / posts, the titles do use H1 there, as they rightly should.
Oh thats fine then, i didn't realise the posts already did that, that could be called a duhhh moment, still my philisophy is to dive head first in and if i'm an idiot about something i'll take it on the chin. :lol: :lol: