Suffusion-theme: How do I get my own custom logo upper

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
jupstejuho

Suffusion-theme: How do I get my own custom logo upper

Post by jupstejuho » 31 Jul 2010, 12:57

Hello! I am so glad I found this Suffusion theme. I finally found just the theme I was looking for, great!

I am using my own custom logo. How could I place it a bit higher (inside the header) than it is now? There is just too much empty space on top of it. Screenshot included.

http://www.aquoid.com/forum/download/fi ... iew&id=229

PS. I am using the Light Royal Blue skin. I want that there is not so much white space on top of the logo. How can I edit it like this? I guess it should be simple but I have looked for it everywhere and I cannot figure out how to do it.
Attachments
Screenshot - 31.7.2010 , 22_33_17.png
Screenshot - 31.7.2010 , 22_33_17.png (15.15 KiB) Viewed 9919 times

Connie

Re: Suffusion-theme: How do I get my own custom logo upper

Post by Connie » 31 Jul 2010, 13:50

Read here:

http://www.aquoid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=394

you can define anything in the custom CSS

jupstejuho

Post by jupstejuho » 31 Jul 2010, 14:53

Never mind, I already come up with a solution :). Firebug plugin for Firefox rocks! I had to add a margin-top variable to the blogtitle-part in the CSS file. With Firebug I could find that part. I didn't know that I can actually put a negative - in the margin-variable :P. But now I know! I had to put

Code: Select all

margin-top: -10px;
variable there :).

Thanks anyways.

Dark_Fox28

Post by Dark_Fox28 » 01 Aug 2010, 08:48

jupstejuho wrote:Never mind, I already come up with a solution :). Firebug plugin for Firefox rocks! I had to add a margin-top variable to the blogtitle-part in the CSS file. With Firebug I could find that part. I didn't know that I can actually put a negative - in the margin-variable :P. But now I know! I had to put

Code: Select all

margin-top: -10px;
variable there :).

Thanks anyways.
Would changing the settings in Suffusion Theme Options - Visual Effects - Sizes and Margins and Empty Space Between Top of Page and Header and Height of the Header image not achieve similiar results without altering any code. ?

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 01 Aug 2010, 11:02

Would changing the settings in Suffusion Theme Options - Visual Effects - Sizes and Margins and Empty Space Between Top of Page and Header and Height of the Header image not achieve similiar results without altering any code. ?
It should. That is what the height setting there is for.