Movable Tabbed Widget

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
toddwassel

Movable Tabbed Widget

Post by toddwassel » 13 Feb 2010, 10:09

Hi,

Great job on all of the updates. I am completely amazed. I know you have lots of requests but I will throw mine into he mix.

Can you please make the tabbed sidebar movable. At present it only shows up at the top of the sidebar area. If I could choose where it goes in the widget list I would use it.

Thanks!
Todd
http://www.toddswanderings.com

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Movable Tabbed Widget

Post by sayontan » 13 Feb 2010, 22:45

Not sure if I will build this. I will build some features that will let you do something similar, though.

toddwassel

Post by toddwassel » 14 Feb 2010, 14:59

Thanks Sayontan. A feature that lets us do that same thing would be great.

Todd

John Biddle

Post by John Biddle » 03 Jun 2010, 14:11

I too would like to cast my vote for being able to have control over where the tabbed widget goes in the sidebar, by whichever method works best.

Another very highly desirable thing for me would be the ability to have more than one tabbed widget. For example, I have multiple link widgets, one for each category, but would love to be able to have them in a tabbed widget.

My test site: http://www.biddlesystems.com

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 03 Jun 2010, 14:13

Currently both the sidebars are natively tabbed, in addition to the static tabbed box that is being talked about in this post.