2 columns for the body text!

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
ekothari

2 columns for the body text!

Post by ekothari » 17 Feb 2010, 07:37

Hi Sayontan,
Thank you so much for this amazing theme and support. Its truly incredible:-)
I am trying to build a online news blog - environmentpress.in, and would be great to have options for a second column for the body text, for the magazine template, or the option to have two of them in the same row For eg - have featured post and headlines in the same row, next to each other.
I tried using a second sidebar for the same, but find it difficult to change the options for other pages and posts to one side bar only, both of them end up showing one after the other.
Thanks again,
Ekta

Connie

Re: 2 columns for the body text!

Post by Connie » 17 Feb 2010, 12:03

Well,

maybe not all features will be reasonable to realize in the same speed as Sayontan extended the theme in the last weeks...
Give him a rest ;)

Can't you realize that with the magazines theme?

ekothari

Post by ekothari » 17 Feb 2010, 22:17

I am so amazed with Sayontan's commitment and support. He's a true inspiration!
And thanks Connie... for your constant help:-)
With the last update, I think I should be able to work my way around with my pages, as i can have 2 side bars for magazine template and single right sidebar for the others.
Can i change the template setting for individual posts from default to single right sidebar as well??
If I can do that... I could achieve the same effect:-)
Thanks again,
Ekta

Connie

Post by Connie » 18 Feb 2010, 00:40

as far as I know that is not possible for single posts