Select Certain Post per Category to show on Front Page

Requests for new features. You cannot post to this forum because new feature requests are not accepted any more.
Forum rules
New feature requests are no longer accepted, so you cannot post to this forum any more.
agiler

Select Certain Post per Category to show on Front Page

Post by agiler » 18 Feb 2010, 09:54

How do you Select Certain Post per Category to show up only on Front Page?

I have tried going the Blog Feature under Feature Content and have only selected certain categories. That feature is not working, am I missing something?

thanks
agiler

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Select Certain Post per Category to show on Front Page

Post by sayontan » 23 Feb 2010, 16:03

You can't select specific posts in a category. It is either every post in a category or none.
I have tried going the Blog Feature under Feature Content and have only selected certain categories. That feature is not working, am I missing something?
I thought you said selection of specific categories was working for you. What has changed?

agiler

Post by agiler » 23 Feb 2010, 16:33

Yes it works great for the Sidebar Widget but not for the main feature slidebar area.

Best regards,
agiler

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 23 Feb 2010, 19:04

Not really sure what changed for you based on your prior round of questions. Quoting from http://www.aquoid.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... =837#p4110:
It works well under the Blof Features within the feature content tab on the left side.
So what happened?