General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 23 Feb 2012, 18:32
Colin wrote:No other theme will be an easy transition from Suffusion as there is nothing like it that I have found. I am sticking with Suffusion and will check compatibility on a test site before updating future versions of Wordpress exactly as I do now and only upgrading when I am sure that there are no issues.
Watch this space as there may be some news over the coming weeks.
Is this news out yet?
I have several websites I manage, and I have to start looking for a Suffusion replacement before a WP update take alle sites down....