Latest versions

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved
Forum rules
1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"

Latest versions

Postby drake » 11 Feb 2018, 16:44

Today I've made few changes in the files of theme for avoiding the PHP notices: "A non well formed numeric value" and the warnings about constructor methods. Full details about the changes can find on my blog.

I've assembled all changes in version 4.5.1 of the theme, thinking that a complete version will be easier to install than separate files.
This version is working now on my site which are running on PHP 7.2.
suffusion.4.5.1.zip
(2.35 MiB) Downloaded 97 times

23 Feb 2018
Opa Jaap has made another mods in theme, correcting the bug which prevent users to save the changes from Custom Styles in a file - the default option since Suffusion 4.0.6. So, always we advice you to switch to any option with an "ugly source code" at Suffusion Options -> Back-end -> Site Optimization. With the new version of theme this is not necessary anymore, the default option should work.
suffusion.4.5.2.zip
(2.35 MiB) Downloaded 102 times

06 Mar 2018
Opa Jaap fixed some other PHP notices throwed by actions.php and framework.php.
suffusion.4.5.3.zip
(2.35 MiB) Downloaded 104 times

20 Mar 2018
Modified to correctly identify the Suffusion version in themes
suffusion.4.5.4.zip
(2.56 MiB) Downloaded 28 times
Last edited by Colin on 04 Jun 2018, 13:13, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Added a new version of theme
drake

Return to Support Requests