How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

General questions pertaining to how certain issues can be resolved. This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
Forum rules
This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.

1. No offensive language and no mocking
2. Please do a thorough search before you post something. Trust us, there is a high probability that the question you are asking has been asked previously.
3. No soliciting. You cannot post here soliciting bids for people offer you quotes, or even offer money to people for some work. You will be moderated if you do so. If you are looking for help, please post your request on http://jobs.wordpress.net or http://codepoet.com
4. Please be reasonable. You are getting software and support. For free. Complicated requests from a general purpose theme are not welcome and some volunteers might lose patience with you.
5. Please do your due diligence. If you posted a query and we answered with a link, take the trouble to go through the link contents.
6. Please post with complete information. Requests for help MUST be accompanied with your URL, particularly if you are asking something like "Why am I seeing a blank space?"
Locked
akvivit
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 01:14

How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

Post by akvivit » 20 Nov 2011, 09:42

As I add new content it doesn't appear under the Home tag, and in order to see it, I have to click on the header. How to change this?
I want the new content to appear under the Home tag and header not to be clickable at all, or if clickable to direct me to the home page.

drake
Posts: 6223
Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
Location: Constanta, Romania
Contact:

Re: How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

Post by drake » 20 Nov 2011, 10:05

Don't make a new static page for Home and at Wordpress Settings -> Readings let the default "Latest Posts" to be homepage.

Dou
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 12:40

Re: How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

Post by Dou » 20 Nov 2011, 17:21

akvivit wrote:As I add new content it doesn't appear under the Home tag, and in order to see it, I have to click on the header. How to change this?
I want the new content to appear under the Home tag and header not to be clickable at all, or if clickable to direct me to the home page.
Can you show an example? What do you have below the Home tag? Only headers of latest posts instead of the full text of the very latest one?
I guess I have the same problem if that's what you've meant :roll:

drake
Posts: 6223
Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 07:56
Location: Constanta, Romania
Contact:

Re: How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

Post by drake » 20 Nov 2011, 21:18

@Dou,

Akvivit has created his own Home page - and because it is a static page, his posts dont appear here, but appear when he click on header because header is conected on the frontpage settled to show latest posts. Akvivit need only to delete his "Home" page and all things should be fine.

For you, you see headlines of posts so you need to go at Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Layout: Excerpt / List..... and set the first option to "Display full content".

akvivit
Posts: 6
Joined: 16 Nov 2011, 01:14

Re: How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

Post by akvivit » 22 Nov 2011, 08:09

drake wrote:Don't make a new static page for Home and at Wordpress Settings -> Readings let the default "Latest Posts" to be homepage.
Thanks

Anastasia Stefanuk
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 May 2018, 23:01
Contact:

Re: How to make new content to appear under the Home tag?

Post by Anastasia Stefanuk » 17 May 2018, 23:11

drake wrote:@Dou,

Akvivit has created his own Home page - and because it is a static page, his posts dont appear here, but appear when he click on header because header is conected on the frontpage settled to show latest posts. Akvivit need only to delete his "Home" page and all things should be fine.

For you, you see headlines of posts so you need to go at Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Layout: Excerpt / List..... and set the first option to "Display full content".
I don't see "Display full content"(
Can you show any images - examples?

Locked