Suffusion Shortcodes Plugin Conflict with 2 other Plugins

Reports about issues that you encounter in Photonic.

This forum is not actively monitored. For bug reports please post them to https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/photonic/.
david

Suffusion Shortcodes Plugin Conflict with 2 other Plugins

Post by david » 04 Oct 2012, 09:40

I have found that the new Suffusion shortcodes plugin conflicts with two other plugins - WP Socializer and WP Web Scrapper. Although all data for these two plugins is displayed, extra line spacing is inserted above or below each line of output. This occurred when I had only one Suffusion shortcode in use - [suffusion-the-year]. The shortcode was was placed in "Other Graphical Elements/Footer/Text in left part of footer" as follows: "copyright [suffusion-the-year] Superiorcyber LLC". Is this a bug in one of the plugins or improper use of the shortcode?

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Suffusion Shortcodes Plugin Conflict with 2 other Plugin

Post by sayontan » 05 Oct 2012, 06:06

Do you have a URL for us to take a look?

david

Re: Suffusion Shortcodes Plugin Conflict with 2 other Plugin

Post by david » 10 Oct 2012, 12:31

Unfortunately, if I activate the shortcodes plugin it ruins a whole lot of pages so I cannot leave it on. I have played with it on my dev server but I am not sure how to give you access to that as it is not online. I could turn on the plugin for a brief test if we could coordinate a late night time but that is the only way I can think of to show you short of doing a screen shot.

Let me know if there is a way I can provide you with more useful information.