Beter and bug fixed for the Hebrew Translation

Translations of Suffusion into other languages. This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
Forum rules
This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
incanus

Beter and bug fixed for the Hebrew Translation

Post by incanus » 01 Mar 2010, 11:20

Hi,
First of all I would like to thank for the amazing theme.
There are few bugs in the current translation (I think its escaping issues and some of the translation is simply wrong).
I addition, I translated the entire theme and not only some of it. (the current translation is only partial and far of being complete)
Can you please replace in the next version this Hebrew translation with the existing one?

Thanks
Tal.
Attachments
Hebrew.zip
(15.28 KiB) Downloaded 517 times

avi

Re: Beter and bug fixed for the Hebrew Translation

Post by avi » 05 Mar 2010, 02:06

incanus wrote:Hi,
First of all I would like to thank for the amazing theme.
There are few bugs in the current translation (I think its escaping issues and some of the translation is simply wrong).
I addition, I translated the entire theme and not only some of it. (the current translation is only partial and far of being complete)
Can you please replace in the next version this Hebrew translation with the existing one?

Thanks
Tal.
Thanks a lot, Tal. I'm sure your translation is a big improvement, and I am happy to have it. I hope it solves the problems others (like Yoav) were facing.

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 11 Mar 2010, 21:34

Tal,
I responded to your PM 2 days back, but I see it is still stuck in my outbox. I wonder why. In any case I wanted to let you know that your translation was already included in the theme and I even gave you credit for it on the theme's announcement page.

Sayontan.

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 24 Mar 2010, 19:15

Tal,
I released a new version of Suffusion last week that needs a few new strings translated. Can you please take a look when possible?

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks!
Sayontan.
Attachments
he_IL.zip
(7.52 KiB) Downloaded 523 times