Traduction française - French translation 4.4.2

Translations of Suffusion into other languages. This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
Forum rules
This forum is closed with effect from February 2019. Please post future requests on https://github.com/sayontan/suffusion.
hedi

Post by hedi » 05 Dec 2012, 04:51

Bonjour,

Voici une version à jour avec la version 4.4.2
Il y a eu quelques corrections depuis la 4.3.3 essentiellement de l'orthographe.
La traduction sur http://pool.aquoid.com/translations/pro ... fr/default est à jour depuis quelques temps déjà.

Je mets la traduction ici car j'ai laissé un msgid dans ce fichier, pris en compte dans le php, mais qui n'existe plus dans le fichier d'origine suffusion.po (ni sur pool.aquoid.com)

----
Hi,

This is a French translation for suffusion 4.4.2
The french translation on http://pool.aquoid.com/translations/pro ... fr/default has been updated days ago.
I post this here because i've let one msgid not available anymore in the suffusion.po ( and not available on pool.aquoid.com) but still used in php file.

----
msgid ajouté / added msgid :
#. Text in function
#: suffusion/widgets/suffusion-meta.php:11
msgid "Log in/out, admin, feed and WordPress links"
msgstr "Connexion/déconnexion, flux et liens Wordpress"

Edit : Une version avec "tags" traduit par "mots-clés" est dispo ici viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14329&p=51304#p51304 cette mise à jour a été aussi faite sur pool.aquoid.com/translations
Attachments
fr_FR-4_4_2.zip
(33.84 KiB) Downloaded 791 times
Last edited by hedi on 11 Dec 2012, 09:33, edited 3 times in total.

sayontan
Site Admin

Re: Traduction française - French translation 4.4.2

Post by sayontan » 05 Dec 2012, 06:50

The suffusion-meta.php file was removed in version 4.4.0, that is why the string isn't present in the translation file (you shouldn't have that file either). The translation file, to the best of my knowledge has all strings that need to be there.

hedi

Post by hedi » 09 Dec 2012, 00:27

I can't tell how i got it wrong... I don't have the suffusion-meta.php file :oops:
Just in case, I have updated the attached file without this msgid.

Marie-Jo

Post by Marie-Jo » 09 Dec 2012, 16:55

Many thanks Hedi for making a French translation available.
Came across Suffusion yesterday and it looks really interesting.

But my sites have full-width header and footer just like your own www.practisport.com. Did you use Suffusion to produce this site? Did you have to modify the header and footer code of Suffusion to have full-width header and footer?
Hope you don't mind my asking this. All the Suffusion reference sites I got to see so far had more or less 960 px header and footer.

FYI I think you could translate "tags" into French with "mots-clés".

drake

Post by drake » 09 Dec 2012, 18:52

@Marie,

For help in how to configure the theme, the best place to ask is on Support Requests section of forum. And NO, the site you quoted don't use Suffusion but, YES, you can have full width header and footer in Suffusion without changing any code, just by selecting appropriate settings at Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Header (Footer) -> Header (Footer) Layout Style.

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 09 Dec 2012, 21:34

drake wrote:And NO, the site you quoted don't use Suffusion
Actually blog.practisport.com is using Suffusion.

drake

Post by drake » 10 Dec 2012, 00:13

Yes, blog.practicsport.com is using Suffusion, but Marie-Jo asked about www.practicsport.com. I just followed the link posted above by Marie-Jo and there definitely aren't Suffusion.

Marie-Jo

Post by Marie-Jo » 10 Dec 2012, 10:00

Thank you both for your answers. And my apologies for having posted into the wrong section.

Used Thematic for 2 of my sites and have full-width headers and footers. Would like to move them to a responsive theme and was wondering whether I could do it with Suffusion. Reading the header-customization tutorial didn't provide the answer and I couldn't see suffusion sites references which used this type of presentation.

sayontan
Site Admin

Post by sayontan » 10 Dec 2012, 13:21

Marie-Jo,
The screens that Drake referred to have options to position the header / footer outside the content, spanning the full width of the window etc. That is what gives the full width header and footer - it is offered with Suffusion as a configuration option.

mchardot

Post by mchardot » 11 Dec 2012, 03:20

Bonjour Hedi,

Pourrais tu me dire à quel endroit je dois placer le fichier .po et .mo ? J'ai testé dans le répertoire \translation du thème mais rien n'y fait...
Merci de ton aide