One question that gets frequently asked on the Suffusion Support Forum is:
I am seeing this empty space to the left of my posts. I have tried everything, but I cannot get rid of it.
This is really easy to solve and takes just about a minute. This “problem” occurs if both the following happen:
- You are using the Minima Skin.
- You are not displaying any byline (meta) information.
To fix it:
- Go to Other Graphical Elements → Post and Page Bylines → Posts (Default/Standard post format) → Position of meta information (including date).
- Set it to display in the corners above/below the content.
- If you want to set this for other post formats or pages, apply the same setting for them as well.