I have just released version 2.65 of Photonic. This is an evolutionary release, with the following changes:
- Bug Fixes – The following items have been fixed:
- Flickr photo searches for “All users” were not working; only user and group-specific searches were working.
- “Dynamic height” option in the slideshow was not sizing to the tallest image if count was more than 1.
- GLightbox was not working for level 2 displays (albums etc.) in the JS load mode.
- A lightbox setting of “none” was resulting in a JS error.
- The “more” button was showing up in Instagram even if not specified.
- Changes – Continuing with my efforts to make the code more modular and extensible, the following changes have been made:
- Minor CSS and data attribute changes to reduce the size of generated content.
- Code has been refactored for gallery elements to lend more structure to them.
Hope you enjoy this release!