Suffusion bbPress Pack adds bbPress templates for your Suffusion-based website.
To use this plugin you have to be on:
- WordPress 3.1 or higher
- Suffusion 4.0.0 or higher.
- bbPress 2.0 or higher
This plugin works best if you set up a child theme of Suffusion. The plugin will operate by copying template files into the child theme’s folder.
How to Install
The plugin can be installed in several ways:
- Through the Admin Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New in your dashboard
- Search for “suffusion”. The “Suffusion bbPress Pack” comes up as a match.
- Install it, then activate it.
- Through FTP
- Download the latest version from the WP repository.
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New → Upload in your dashboard. Then upload the zip file that you just downloaded.
- Alternatively, unzip the downloaded file, then FTP its contents to
- Activate it from the plugins dashboard.
How to Use
The plugin creates a new menu item, Appearance → Suffusion bbPress Pack. Once you click on that, you will see the capability to (Re)Build bbPress Files. If you click on this button, all your bbPress-specific templates will be regenerated. You can selectively pick specific folders that you want to overwrite.Note that this action is irreversible.
Licence and Support
Like all other code on this site, the plugin is distributed under a GPL v3 licence. This means that you are granted the permission to freely use, modify and redistribute the plugin as you please, as long as the distribution happens under the GPL v3 licence and my copyright is not abused. For support queries please use the support forum.