The theme uses light colors – mostly green, white and gray. It also makes use of Brothercake’s Docking Boxes, Drew Diller’s belatedPNG and some CSS3 features. It is a two-column fixed-width theme with widget support built in. In addition it supports drop-down menus from the navigation bar.
I have tested it for the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer:
- 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 – Works fine, but doesn’t show rounded borders or shadows (CSS3 features). Also, version 6.0 creates problems with displaying long page names.
- 5.5 – Doesn’t show rounded borders or shadows (CSS3 features), shows extra space below the navigation bar, and creates problems with displaying long page names. I haven’t had much time to debug for a fossilized browser.
- 3.0, 3.5 – All features work as designed.
- 2.0 and below – Haven’t tested, but I think it should be okay for everything apart from the rounded borders or shadows.
- 4.0+ – All features work as designed on both Windows and Mac
- 3.2 and below – Haven’t tested, but I think it should be okay for everything apart from the rounded borders or shadows.
- 8+ – Works as designed, except for rounded borders and shadows
- 2.0 – All features work as designed, except for the docking boxes. The boxes show up and can be moved around, but cannot be collapsed or expanded. I believe this has something to do with the stripped down version of the docking boxes code that I use (as do most other WP theme designers).
The theme is XHTML 1.0 compliant. Please feel free to pitch in with comments and bug reports.