Version 3.7.7 was released earlier today. This release mostly has bug fixes for 3.7.5. The following are the changes:
- I have included a workaround for a rather weird critical bug affecting some installations. The symptoms of the bug are that the header in the options page loads up, then nothing happens. I tracked it down to a bug due to those installations failing to load the
jquery.cookie.jsfile. What makes this bug weird is that the file is there, yet accessing it returns a 404 error. What makes the bug (and the fix) weirder is that if I yank that file and put its contents in another place, the bug resolves itself.
- There was a bug that wasn’t updating the options CSS if you had set it to be auto-generated. This has been addressed.
- Resized images were not being generated in the default settings. If, however, you saved options on, say, the Featured Content page, the images would show up fine. I have fixed this issue.
- I have added basic post-format support without any special treatment, so as to be ready for WP 3.1. Further handling of post formats will be done in subsequent releases.
- Another fix is for folks on PHP 4.x. There was a call to a feature (instanceof) that came up in PHP 5, so people on PHP 4 were getting a critical error.
Hope this takes care of the issues with 3.7.5.